Thursday, December 6, 2012

POEM IN THE MAKING

My mom always complains that I take ridiculously long showers... well... I do. But I promise, it's all for a good reason! I come up with ideas for poems while in the shower! Lately I haven't been writing much because it's exam season however, I came up with a few lines while goofing around in the shower and blasting music the other day so I want to share them. This is a sign of things to come, when it's completed, I will post the entire thing, but for now... this is the little bit that I got!

Can I make this personal?
I mean, really personal.
Can I show you my inner most thoughts at their rawest form?
Are you willing to expose yourself to what lies beneath all of this? My spirit.
The rawest for in which I exist. Can you hear it?
My heart slowly beating in this rhythmic Morse code calling out for you to crack it.
Unlocking the secrets that I posses.
Are you willing?


Yeah I know, it's not long at all but hey, it's SOMETHING. 
And I'm hoping that it becomes something amazing. If I accomplish all that I planned out today, I will work on this bad boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment